October 31 is round the corner and so is time for loads of fun, enjoyment, and entertainment. Scary entrance ways to welcome you, creepy decorations to give you a fright, spooky delicacies to gorge on, ghoulish costumes to adorn, exciting games to play, horror movies to watch and take pleasure in, terrifying ghost stories to narrate, and plenty of full-on amusement to indulge in, Halloween sure is one of the most anticipated holidays of the year. And what better way to celebrate the occasion than to throw a Halloween costume party and call in friends and family. While arranging for activities, games and food is the foremost concern of every host when it comes to throwing in a party, drinks often belong to the ignored lot. This Halloween, however, change the rules and give importance to the drinks served at the party. Let your guest energize themselves from time to time with Halloween punch drinks. Let them wet their throats with refreshingly ghoulish and chilling concoctions that are eerie to look at, but tempting and irresistible to keep away from. In the following lines, we present you some great recipes for perfect and bizarre Halloween punch drinks.
Easy Halloween Punch Recipes
Bloody Bug Halloween Punch
Give your Halloween party a real spooky and scary feel with Halloween punch drinks. Read on for easy punch recipes to prepare on Halloween.
Halloween Punch Recipes
- 24 oz frozen Strawberries (thawed)
- 6 oz frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 qt Ginger Ale, Sprite or 7-Up
- 1 cup Raisins
- Place strawberries in a bowl and mash them generously using a fork.
- Combine strawberry mash, lemonade, and ginger ale in a large pitcher.
- Put a handful of raisins in tall serving glasses.
- Pour the drink over the raisins and allow them to scum rise on the top.
- Drape the rim of each glass with some gummy worms for that creepy swamp effect.
Bewitching Halloween Fruit Punch
- 4 cups Ice Cubes
- 1½ cups Water
- ½ cup fresh Lime Juice
- 1 can (12-ounce size) frozen Cranberry Juice Cocktail Concentrate
- 2 cans (12-ounce size) Lemon or Lime-flavored Sparkling Mineral Water
- Lime Slices
- Take a 5-cup blender container and mix together ice cubes, water, lime juice, and cranberry juice concentrate.
- Blend the mixture on high for about 20-30 seconds, until the ice cubes are finely crushed.
- Pour the liquid in a serving bowl and add on sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime slices.
- At the time of serving, pour the drink in tall glasses.
- 3 cups Apple Juice
- 3 cups plain Seltzer
- Corn Syrup
- Colored Sugar Crystals
- 2 cups prepared Green Jelly
- Blend apple juice and seltzer in a large pitcher and refrigerate.
- Immerse the rims of the serving glasses into corn syrup and shake off syrup. Wipe off excess syrup with a thin paintbrush.
- Dredge the rims in colored sugar crystals.
- Place the glasses upside down on wax paper and refrigerate to set.
- Before serving, remove the glasses from the refrigerator and place spoonfuls of green jelly in the glasses.
- Pour the drink and serve.
St. Cecilia Society Punch
- 2 medium Lemons (thinly sliced)
- ¾ cup Brandy
- ¾ cup granulated Sugar
- ¾ cup Water
- 2 tea bags Green Tea
- ¾ cup Dark Rum
- ½ small Pineapple (peeled, cored, sliced ½ - inch thick, and cut into small wedges)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry Sparkling Wine
- 6 cups Sparkling Water (chilled)
- Place the lemon slices in a large bowl and pour over brandy.
- Leave the bowl untouched overnight at room temperature to macerate.
- Blend together sugar and ¾ cup water in a small saucepan. Boil on high heat and cook until the sugar dissolves for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from heat and insert the tea bags. Let the liquid steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and cool the syrup at room temperature.
- About 3-6 hours before serving, mix together soaked lemon slices, brandy, sugar syrup, dark rum, and pineapple wedges in a large pitcher or bowl.
- Stir gently and refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, pour the punch in a large serving punch bowl filled with a large ice block.
- Add on sparkling wine and sparkling water.
- Give a gentle stir and serve in tall glasses immediately.