Indian Jones, the central character of the movies by the same name, is most popular for his iconic look, sense of humor, deep knowledge of several ancient civilizations and languages, and fear of snakes. Admired as one of the most revered movie characters, he is often looked upon as inspiration for numerous costume parties. Not to forget Halloween, Indiana Jones has been a famous theme for many other festivals and occasions. With high-quality yet affordable costumes and accessories, you can create the same Indiana Jones look easily and with precision. Offered in a variety of styles and sizes, both adults and kids can emulate the look and personality of this brave and courageous character. Get ready for an audacious adventure of your life with Indiana Jones costumes. Glance through the following lines for some fascinating ideas on Indian Jones Halloween costumes.
Indiana Jones Halloween Costume Ideas
Looking for Halloween costumes that boast both adventure and excitement? Explore Indiana Jones Halloween costumes ideas, herein.
Indiana Jones Halloween Costumes
- A classic Indiana Jones costume is the perfect way to reveal the true adventurer in you, while sticking to the originality of the character. A pair of brown pants and tan shirt with printed-on pockets and designs on the front forms the basic outfit. To finish off the signature look of Indiana Jones, put on the Indy’s signature fedora-style brown hat.
- Become the crowd’s favorite archaeologist with a deluxe Indiana Jones ensemble. A pair of gray pants with matching brown collared zip-up jacket and Indiana Jones hat sets you ready for the adventurous trip. Whether you wish to travel back to the Temple of Doom or Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, the choice is completely yours!
- Give the signature Indiana Jones a break and let his female counterpart take over. Put on a sexy low-cut, collared tan dress, featuring a two-way zipper front. The separate brown faux leather boned waist corset enhances the look furthermore. Grab a whip, put on a brown cowgirl hat, and carry a brown long bag, and you’re ready to create havoc amongst all men at the gathering.
- Kids, too, can show their adventurous side with a typical Indiana Jones outfit. Team up a pair of gray pants with an Indy’s signature shirt embellished with printed-on pockets and a designed front. The famous and lucky brown hat will add more drama and authenticity to the entire ensemble.
- A deluxe Indiana Jones costume puts you into action right away. The outfit consists of a jacket with an attached detailed shirt, along with a zipper. The printed-on details, pockets, and buttons emphasize the shirt further. Combined with a pair of trousers and a signature hat, the costume peps you up for a serious adventure instantly.
- The Indy messenger bag is a necessity when you’re representing Indiana Jones at the Halloween bash. You’ll need a tan colored bag which has a black strap, making it easy and comfortable for carrying. The Indiana Jones emblem printed on the top of the bag will be an added advantage.
- Indiana Jones is admired for his exclusive adventure hats. Buy one to justify the Indy ensemble at the soiree. For an authentic and classic fedora hat, pick one made from brown polyester with an elastic band to easily fit over the head. A must-have for emulating any Indiana Jones’s look!
- You cannot give the Indiana Jones whip while imitating this bold and daring character. The six feet long whip can be easily purchased from costume shops, similar to the one used in the movies. This accessory is mandatory to complete the look perfectly.
- For a more polished look to the Indiana Jones character, a pair of slick boots made from faux leather, fabric lining, and a reliable rubber sole is a must-have. The contemporary look is created by placing the full-side zippers strategically on the sides.